Written by McJenkins on September 13, 2017
Hi,I have this product and its in chinese,and I have no idea how to use it,by any chance anyone can read chinese? Thanks!
- Monetizing Chinese adult tube site with mostly China… Hello guys, I owned a Chinese adult tube site and the visitors is quite stable now as shown in the Google Analytics screenshot below: Most of the visitors are coming from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. But I'm now earning only around $350 per month which I think it's very low for such amount of visitors. I'm currently using JuicyAds, PopAds, PopCash and Plugrush on my website, is there any other adult ads network that is good for Chinese site? Thank...Monetizing Chinese adult tube site with mostly China visitors
- Do you believe in CHINA product? Indeed they are the major players in the crypto market right now. They also have their own product like NEO, Walton and many more. Anything with this so called ETHEREUM of CHINA or IOTA of CHINA, will goes HYPE and market will increase like crazy. Bu...
- Two of the most promising crypto startups that will… Hi, I'd like to bring your attention to two startups that are going relatively unnoticed in the exploding cryptographer nowadays: "Red Pulse"(Based in Hong Kong): ICO delayed due to current Chinese FUD and "WaltonChain"(Based in China): ICO completed in July 2017. Take one look at WaltonChain's website and you'll understand why it's going unnoticed under the radar. It's in Chinese for one, so the best option you have of understanding the company from the original source is a rough...Two of the most promising crypto startups that will grant massive returns
- How to properly price a software product? Hello, I hope this is the right forum for this question. I've developed a software product, long story short - I'm basically ready to release it and I'm having second thoughts on pricing. It's a niche industry-specific B2B product, I haven't found any competitors per se, in that no one is offering this exact same service. Most articles on product pricing basically say to include your costs plus a reasonable profit margin, which is more than obvious. Hosting expenses being close to 0, all...How to properly price a software product?
- Minifying external .js – potential product idea Just looking at some of the performance stats for various websites I manage and one of the reocurring themes is that of external js causing massive performance issues. This lead me to consider whether it would be feasible to create a website called 'extjs.com' for example, whereby you could: 1) input all the links to your external .js files eg fontawesome etc 2) compile & minify them into a single .js and host it there at extjs.com/mysinglejsfile.js 3) include only this external js file in...Minifying external .js - potential product idea
- Why do Clickbank product websites looks like sh*t? So I´m going to start a review blog and I would like to use clickbank. I have discovered some real strange thing: at least 95% of the sales websites from clickbank products, look like they were coded and designed by monkeys. I mean seriously, who is going to buy a product from such shitty looking sites? They just look like total spam pages and without even trying to be reputable. Can someone explain this to me? I mean if I would create a eBook that I would like to sell through CB, I would...Why do Clickbank product websites looks like sh*t?