I got a couple of clients who need citations.
They are all from Germany and the citations need to be a) for the specific niche or b) for the specific town.
I am only looking for serious people who are interested in a longterm business relationship.
If you are new here, there is no need to contact me.
- Need NATIVE German translator (English -> German) Hey guys, As the title says I'm searching for a skilled German translator. Best would be native German, as from my experience everyone else sucks at translating to German... If you are interested, please send me a pm including prices for translation per 1000 words. Project size is 30-40k words total. PS: You can send the PM in German to prove your skills if you want
- Need NATIVE German writer (long term) Hey guys, As the title says I'm searching for a skilled German writer / translator (maybe for long term). Best would be native German, as from my experience everyone else sucks at writing German content If you are interested, please send me a pm including prices for writing / translating per 1000 words. PS: You can send the PM in German to prove your skills if you want
- Epic Local Citations and Business Listings –… Epic Local Citations and Business Listings You are fully aware that local citation / business listing is the most important factor of local ranking in 2017 without any doubt. Being well informed of that, you want to submit your business/brand in top authority citations and business listing sites but you don’t have time to do these manual, hectic and time consuming tasks yourself, Tasks like:Sorting out best and... Epic Local Citations and Business Listings - 100% Manual Work - Starts From $5
- Need backlinks from German sites| German SEO Hello, i need backlinks from .de sites or sites in German in general. The backlinks can be very diversified - for example, i want PBN links, guest posts, HQ directory links, other contextual types of links from German sites/ article directories, etc. e...
- Paying taxes in Germany = Nightmare – Any advice/tips? Hello! I was thinking about building up a company specifically for dropshipping. Because i live in Germany i have to register a company there and pay the german taxes, and they are insane. First there is the income tax which starts with the lowest percentage of 14% and the highest at 45% Then there is the VAT that i have to pay when i earn more than 17.500€ which is 19%. And then there is also the Trade tax which i don't even know how high it is but it applies if i earn more than 24.500€ -...Paying taxes in Germany = Nightmare - Any advice/tips?
- Newbie Amazon journey (Germany) Hi guys, it's my first thread in BHW. The last months i've spent with reading and thinking about starting something with the taget of getting a decent passive income. Thought a lot about starting a thread or not, but I hope it could me more motivating to focus on a fixed goal with some pushes from the community. But at first, sorry for my bad English, but I'm German. So, my journey will be about some German niche sites with Amazon Affiliate links. So let's talk about my goal. To be...Newbie Amazon journey (Germany)