I am currently looking to start my first blog journey. but I am quite stuck.
One KW for example : A+ B (buy car) or B+ A ( car buy)
car buy ( monthly searches 400) or buy car ( monthly searches 200)
The B+A ( car buy) has more research results in the keyword planner but to write in such a way in a article doesnt make any sense.
The fact that I will write about B+A ( buy car) will it later automatically rank for A+B ( car buy ) too ?
or should I first focus on…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADSGood Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Keyword Research – What do you think? Hey guys. I'm pretty new to SEO and just did my first keyword research for a blog, and came up with the following. I'm gonna monetize with google adsense. Would love to hear what you guys think? Thank you very much Main keyword - Monthly searches - 10,000 Competition - Low CPC - $12.28 Longtail Keywords - 1 Monthly searches - 1,000 Competition - Low CPC - $22.371st page Competitors- Pa-19 , Da-50 and Backlinks-02 Pa-1 . Da-38 and Backlinks - 00 Pa-1 , Da- 43 and...Keyword Research - What do you think?
- Stuck with before and after video article content Hi, guys, I feel kind of stuck with video articles. I'm recording articles with voice over and screencast and I are aiming for high-quality sincere content. I'm reading the articles and then edit them to remove the places where I fck up. The final result is quite good but I'm missing a vital ingredient. And that is what the heck I should say before or after the video. The beginning is usually: -Hi guys and welcome to another video article. Today I'm going to talk about the top 10 blah...Stuck with before and after video article content
- I am creating Mass Planner kind of Tool After lot of fun tools and scrapers I have decided to create Mass Planner kind of tool. Twist is this tool will be decentralize and will run in user's cloud (Azure, Amazon, Google etc..) or VPS. I will be creating this tool in incredible F# language for productivity and bug free coding and testing. I am member of F# foundation http://fsharp.org/ . Its Open Source Language. Here are few tools I have created for free for BHW. These are all created in few minutes ! Such is the...I am creating Mass Planner kind of Tool
- 600 long-tail keywords per blog article I am writing one blog article a day in order to catch up to our competition whom SEO much farther than ours. There is only so much i can do on backlinks a day with the budget that I have. The budget will increase over time so I can only focus so much i...
- Earnings Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Marathi Shabda and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Marathi Shabda. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Marathi Shabda takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…