For anyone that doesn't know what this is you can find it here
Has anyone here bought it yet? If so can you honestly tell me what you think of it?
I am really thinking of buying this but 2k is a lot of money for me so i need to make sure this is worth it first.
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADSGood Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- click here:… All of us who suffer some degree of hair fall out, long for a cure as many with chronic conditions do. For muscle growth, you will need to consume food forms rich in proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and fats. The cells are then implanted into the patients bald skin where the dermal papilla cells induce new hair follicles to develop. So many don't get enough sleep on a regular basis. So, taking proper rest that includes 6 to 8 hours of undisturbed sleep daily is the best way to rejuvenate...click here: https://nuforiaskincarebuy.com/md-science-lab-max-testosterone/
- Need advice for PBN and does this strategy work? Hi all, I have heard a lot about PBN backlinks and how they really help. Did some research and found that low-quality PBN's are available for $1-$2 and the high ones can range anywhere between $20-$100. So should I go for small ones or straightaway get the big guns? Plus someone told me that Diggity Marketing is one of the best PBN buying sites. Can anyone suggest better or if is Diggity really worth trying?
- Anyone going to SEO Conference Chiang Mai? As title says anyone going to that conference organized by Matt Diggity ? Link : http://diggitymarketing.com/chiang-mai-seo-conference/
- Is digital marketing course worth it? Hi everyone I am a new entrant to this lovely forum. It's been more than few days since I joined. Have been closely following and reading threads, and gaining a lot of knowledge. I do not have strong digital marketing background. I am planning to pursue a digital marking course from a school. Need to get your advise if it's worth if spending $800 for 3 months. If not, what is other way to learn it. Pls note I know about many online courses but it's really difficult to learn considering...Is digital marketing course worth it?